The Producer is a problem solver with creative insight and production expertise from development through complete execution. This person will be able to manage design and production facets independently with little supervision, including aggressively managing budgets and timelines and developing/maintaining strong relationships with internal departments and external partners.
· Work closely with Marketing and Design for each brand, together with external partners, to ensure 360 coordination for all photo and video shoots including look books, campaign, e-commerce, product shoots, and digital/social media
· Research, vet, and book talent for all 7 For All Mankind and Splendid projects, collaborating with key internal stakeholders to build a talented team of photographers, stylists, models, prop stylists, hair/make-up, etc. for projects
· Have a deep understanding of each brand’s creative direction and needs, providing solutions to the Marketing team/Art Director that allow for creativity and innovation with limited budgets
· Oversee every detail that goes into each production, from building shot lists and securing crew/talent to scheduling go-sees, scouting locations, obtaining permits, securing catering, etc.
· Maintain timelines, deliverables, budgets, and ensure milestones are met across all teams
· Must be able to assess the urgency of requests and make informed decisions that support departmental needs and objectives while maintaining proper balance with studio schedules and workflows
· Actively take part in creative, production and postproduction discussions to help provide creative solutions for executions that are budget conscious
· Traffic final photoshoot deliverables , coordinate image delivery between external parties and creative team
· Identify and communicate issues or bottlenecks that hinder the workflow of the project
· Manage contracts, billing, and serve as liaison between finance and production team to ensure all billing is submitted accurately and on time
Required Skills and Experience
· 4+ years of experience working as a producer in-house, in a photo production studio, or agency setting.
· Strong experience with traditional and digital creative production.
· Enthusiasm for creating various forms of media with a love of good creative.
· Established network of relationships including – studios, casting directors, model agency, hair & make-up resources, photographers, and content creators.
· Expert in prioritizing a multitude of tasks under the pressure of tight deadlines and multiple demands.
· Well-versed in budgeting and scheduling.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Highly motivated, collaborative, conceptual thinker.
· Impressive communication skills.